The DA35 is the latest design from Desert Aircraft and is the ultimate powerhouse for your 30-40cc size airframe. While it's the smallest engine in our line-up, no corners were cut! It has all the quality and features of our larger engines.
In addition, it features Desert Aircraft's new micro-processor controlled ignition for super smooth operation and performance. The ignition works with 4.8 to 7.2 volt battery packs and has a "Safe Start" feature to prohibit kick backs when starting. It is also serviceable if damaged.
Both the engine and ignition are covered with a 3 year warranty, backed by the best service and support in the industry.
For insurance purposes, all engine shipments require a signature at delivery.
- Displacement: 2.14 ci (35 cc)
- Weight: 2.06 lbs (935 kilos)
- Length: 6.35" (161 mm) w/stand off mounts (included)
- Typical RPM Range: 1,500 to 8,200
- Warranty: Three year
- Bolt Circle: 29mm
- Prop Bolt: (4) 4mm
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, 4.8 to 6 volt electronic ignition with Safe start feature.
- Walbro Carburator
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Most power in it's class.
- 19x11 Narrow